The key to maximising your investment in Information Management is the adoption of a Business Intelligence layer throughout the organisation. We can help you to implement a reporting capability that provides you with insights on key business metrics to facilitate fast decision-making. Our BI competencies cover a wide range of professional services in all areas of business intelligence. These include:
MS BI stack
SQIAR offers clients a range of end-to-end Business Intelligence (BI) solutions that support the full life-cycle development and implementation for Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Enterprise Performance Management, including:
- Business Intelligence Diagnostic, Data quality and governance
- Custom Data Modelling and Data Warehousing Services
- ERP Data Warehousing Services
- Ad-hoc query, Advanced Data Analysis and Data Mining
- Data integration from various applications such as CRM, SCM, ERP and the Web
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools
- BI and On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) tools (In-memory and Hybrid technologies)
- Report production, dissemination and collaboration
- Event Monitoring
- Dashboards; Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and scorecards
Tableau offers fast visualization and exploration through drag-and-drop manipulation of your data. Few other tools offer a quicker path to the business intelligence answers. If you are searching for a new business intelligence tool, or are unfamiliar with Tableau, contact us for an interactive demo. We give you insight on how Tableau makes it possible to quickly find the answers to your business intelligence questions.
Our Tableau services include:
- Tableau Software license sales
- Tableau dashboard design
- Onsite and remote Tableau consulting
- Customized onsite Tableau training
- Tableau Server hosting
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (SAP BI) allows you to better understand your business and make decisions with confidence. SAP BusinessObjects allows you to benefit from:
- Ability to access and analyse data without IT involvement
- Faster, more collaborative decision making
- Improved performance metric tracking
- More accountability, with visibility into KPI’s by line of business
- Faster response times when exceptions and events occur
SQIAR’s SAP Business Objects empower users with comprehensive business insight, delivered though a single, trusted business intelligence software. SQIAR SAP BOBj solutions include:
- Dashboards - Insightful, interactive, role-based dashboards to deliver relevant data anytime
- Data Exploration - Empower users with simple, self-service access to data search functionality, for instant answers to business questions, with SQIAR BusinessObjects Explorer.
- Predictive Analysis - Provide targeted products and services, and reduce risk by better understanding your customers, with SQIAR BusinessObjects Predictive Analysis.
- Query & Analysis - SQIAR BusinessObjects Web Intelligence and Analysis allows you to identify trends and identify root causes from any data source.
- Reporting - Design, explore, visualise and deliver reports with SQIAR Crystal Reports.
Allowing information to be pulled from disparate IT systems into a single dashboard to give a business the insight it needs. QlikView is a leader of a new wave of in-memory BI tools, it’s unique and patented ‘associative technology’ does not simply present KPI’s like traditional BI tools but empowers business users to interrogate their data; making new discoveries about their business. This complete visibility leads to faster, smarter and more agile business decisions that bring about the competitive advantage all organisations crave.
QlikView is a scalable solution and helps drive organisations from SME’s up to global Enterprise level. QlikView uses in-memory architecture, advanced data compression and wizard driven development screens to streamline the extract, transform and load (ETL) process of traditional out-dated BI tools. The consequence of this is instant, speed-of-thought results without any lag-time in returning the data to any query.
SQIAR’s QlikView services assist your understanding of your business in a variety of ways by:
- Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into a single application
- Exploring the associations in your data
- Enabling social decision making through secure, real-time collaboration
- Visualizing data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
- Searching across all data—directly and indirectly
- Interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
- Accessing, analyzing and capturing data from mobile devices
Apache Hadoop is 100% open source, and pioneered a fundamentally new way of storing and processing data. Instead of relying on expensive, proprietary hardware and different systems to store and process data, Hadoop enables distributed parallel processing of huge amounts of data across inexpensive, industry-standard servers that both store and process the data, and can scale without limits. With Hadoop, no data is too big. And in today’s hyper-connected world where more and more data is being created every day, Hadoop’s breakthrough advantages mean that businesses and organizations can now find value in data that was recently considered useless.
Hadoop can handle all types of data from disparate systems: structured, unstructured, log files, pictures, audio files, communications records, email– just about anything you can think of, regardless of its native format. Even when different types of data have been stored in unrelated systems, you can dump it all into your Hadoop cluster with no prior need for a schema. In other words, you don’t need to know how you intend to query your data before you store it; Hadoop lets you decide later and over time can reveal questions you never even thought to ask.